oregon adventures

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tuesday LaCamas Lake Ride

Sorry, no picture. Ceselie (girl I train with), said she wanted to do the Lacamas lake ride we did a couple of weeks ago every week on Tuesdays. So I got there and it was slightly sprinkling and no Ceselie. But Bridget was there and ready to go. She said she'd never ridden in winter type weather. It was 43 or so, but comfortable with layers. We did the same route that Ceselie and I did before, but I led this time. I had to wait at the top of the hills for Bridget to catch up, but downhill and on the flats she was right with me. About 3 miles from the end it started to really rain. By then it was ok, it was nice to be riding outside instead of spinning. We finished up and wiped the bikes down and hung them back up. I had a giant black streak up my back that got several comments from people. Stats: 18.2 miles and no idea what the average was- I forgot to look before I hung the bike up. Ceselie had also said last Thursday when we were swimming after spin that she wanted to do 2000 meters continuously during the week. So we decided on Wednesday after track, so tomorrow at 10 I'll swim, probably not track yet. Although Bridget said she missed me at track because we were the same pace running wise. Got called for availability for a commercial tomorrow, so I may miss swimming.

6 Comments:

  • Commercial? What's up with that do tell. Looking forward to riding again this weekend for the first time in two weeks!

    By Blogger Bullet, at 7:07 PM  

  • Good to hear it sounds like you're feeling better!

    By Blogger Deb, at 7:35 PM  

  • "meeting every tuesday" was the premise for my run club at work and it's amazing how many times people say they will show and don't. What was giant black streak on your back? maybe it's obvious i could just be slow this morning --- break a leg with the commercial!

    By Blogger Neese, at 5:47 AM  

  • P.S.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    By Blogger Neese, at 5:47 AM  

  • Happy Valentines!
    I jinxed myself mentioning the commercial- I didn't get booked, so I swam instead.

    By Blogger JeffM, at 12:32 PM  

  • Happy Valentine's Day! Sounded like a nice ride!

    By Blogger teacherwoman, at 4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home