oregon adventures

Thursday, January 11, 2007

2007 goals

2007 GOALS

1. Half Marathon
2. Half Ironman
3. Sub 8 minute pace in a 5K
4. Sub 50 minute 10K
5. Do a road race and stay with the peleton
6. Finish in the top 3 or win a PIR race
7. At least 10 triathlons
8. 3 county highpoints
9. 2008- Full Ironman!!!

I wrote these back before I got roped into doing a full ironman this year, so #9 changes to 2007 full ironman!
Still haven't tried to run yet (3rd week), but I'm doing spin-swim on Tuesday and Thursday now that swim lessons are over. The lessons along with Saturday's very hard swim-spin have combined to make me a faster swimmer by a little bit. We'll see this race season by how much.

4 Comments:

  • you'll do great this year :o)

    By Blogger Neese, at 6:58 PM  

  • I admire the fact that you can set those goals...I can't seem to sit still long enough. You'll do great! ;)

    By Blogger Deb, at 5:08 PM  

  • These are great goals. With all that you do, I can't imagine you not fulfilling them all.

    By Blogger Bullet, at 6:52 PM  

  • I hope you have great success this year with your racing schedule. Have fun!

    By Blogger Papa Louie, at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home