oregon adventures

Monday, January 08, 2007

Tagged

A-Available or Single? Single, available
B-Best Friend? Kevin, Steve and Lynn. Started hiking with Kevin over 10 years ago, now we race and train together. Steve and Lynn have been my friends since shortly after moving to Oregon and survived my divorce as friends. We do all our holidays together.
C-Cake or Pie? Marionberry pie.
D-Drink of choice? Diet Pepsi.
E- Essential Item? My treking poles? Even they aren’t essential, I have a stick that I used for hiking and would scribe a gash for each hike until I bought the hiking poles.
F-Favorite color? Blue
G-Gummi Bears or worms? Neither, too old for super sweet stuff.
H-Hometown? Battle Creek, Michigan
I-Indulgence? Chai Tea Latte
J-January or February? February...first bike race of the year!
K-Kids & names? Jeffrey & Debbie
L-Life is incomplete without? Kids
M-Marriage Date? Married for 17 years, divorced for 8 (holy cow has it been that long?) years.
N-Number of siblings? 3 one older brother and sister (twins) and one younger brother. Yes, I'm a middle child.
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples
P-Phobias/Fears? My children’s safety.
Q-Favorite Quote? “Anyway" The paradoxial commandments, too long to list here.
R-Reason to smile? Being alive, healthy, and living in Oregon!
S-Season? Summer
T-Tag three people
U-Unknown fact about me I played trumpet from 6th grade on, first chair of course.
V-Veggie I hate Tomatos by themselves, love them in salads and on sandwhiches.
W-Worst Habit? None? Guess I need some feedback.
X-X-rays you've had? Nothing unusual, dental, back, shoulder, foot, knee.
Y-Your favorite food? Pra Ram, with a good peanut sauce or Subway Salmon sandwhich (only one Subway in town still making it).
Z-Zodiac? Aries

3 Comments:

  • interesting little facts.

    By Blogger Rachel, at 5:08 PM  

  • I'm lovin the 'Worst Habits-NONE??'... ! ;)

    By Blogger Deb, at 7:09 PM  

  • Great list, I love those things...you really find out cool things about people!

    By Blogger Pixie, at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home