oregon adventures

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Music Website Commercial

Got called to do a commercial on Tuesday and I said yes even though it didn't start until 1030 PM. Showed up at a mini-mart in the tiny town of Kelsy by Sandy and waited till midnight for the shoot to start. The woman in charge of the last commercial I did was there and she remembered me of course. When we finally got going, I was a clerk and a teenager brings a pack of beer up and does a short dance and runs out. I get mad and run around the counter to chase him. That's it. Somehow that's part of a bunch of scenes for a new music website like Napster that is launching in a few weeks. No idea if I'll ever see the commercial. The really pretty make-up girl took my picture and was going to send it to me, but she had to be on set for another scene today at 5 AM so I don't know when I'll get the picture.

3 Comments:

  • Cool! Sounds like fun!

    By Blogger Papa Louie, at 5:11 AM  

  • You're dialed in for all the fun stuff! Let us know if/when it gets out there so we can keep an eye out. Have a great weekend!

    By Blogger Deb, at 11:29 AM  

  • That is too cool! Can't wait to see it.

    Happy Friday!

    By Blogger Pixie, at 5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home