oregon adventures

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Springwater Trail Run


Went for a run on the dirt part of the Springwater trail tonight. Last time I ran this part, I didn't bring my camera, so this time I did. Hard to tell by the picture it's on the edge of a large city. Have a sprint tri on Saturday so I only did 4 miles. Started out slow and my right sciatic hurt and my right knee hurt from the hike I did on Sunday and then my right something- whatever runs along the inside of the thigh started to hurt. Enough!! So I told my body it was September there is only one more tri and then it's take it easy and relax (haha) time. So I sped up and ignored everything hurting and they stopped hurting. Finished in 36:39 for a 9:07 pace. About 1 and 3/4 miles into the run I passed a fish processing plant that had a strong odor, so by the time I was done with the run I was curiously hungry for fish.

3 Comments:

  • LOL well did you have fish for dinner then? :) -- trail run sounds neat, and the jeep is still looking good and also familiar! :)

    By Blogger Neese, at 6:19 PM  

  • Yes, just tuna with mayo and crackers though.

    By Blogger JeffM, at 7:46 PM  

  • Jeff......tuna with mayo?? Come on!! NEXT time, you go treat yourself to a 'Big Boy' fish dinner. You deserve it! (nice run!) ;)

    By Blogger Deb, at 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home