oregon adventures

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Crowley Movie and Decorating






I decided to start fixing up my Very neglected house. So my daughter is my decorator and I'm the payee. I found a really cool black glass dining room table at Dania, but she said "no" and we went to Furniture Connexion and found this glass wine rack table. The perfect table for a Vineman (I did the 70.3 last year and am doing the full Vineman ironman this year)themed dining room. She got inspired and we shopped and she painted and assembled while I was at work and these are the pictures! Since then she has done window treatment. Putting the centerpiece inside the table under the glass was genius to me and makes the whole thing. Then she picked the colors and painted the whole upstairs in a rush because I'm having new carpet installed as I write this. To sell I should have gone hardwood floors, but after I quit triathlons, I can do the hardwood myself. The only reason I wanted to sell and move to Camas was because that's where I work out all the time. Since losing Natalie, I don't go to the club very often. Still train with the Headhunter's, but not everyday anymore. So when I meet a girl who will accept a ring, then I'll worry about moving. Enough weird ranting.
Did my first film job since 2007 this week. The project is called Crowley and is a CBS movie with Brandon Frasier and Harrison Ford. I was in a hospital scene where Brandon Frasier runs in looking for one of his kids. I started out at a flower stand in line with the camera with a beautiful woman and ended up walking in front of Brandon as he rounds the corner instead. Since I'm as tall as him I think I'm just a block so they know when to switch scenes- probably won't be seen because I was right in front of the camera and between Brandon and the camera and no make-up. Talked to one incredible girl on set who was also an extra. She models and had done a shoot in South America and does mostly hiking pictures. She was really pretty and animated.
Two weeks until the Boise 70.3!! I feel ready. It's the Vineman full that I don't feel even remotely ready for- we'll see. Two months until that- but one race at a time. Boise here I come!

3 Comments:

  • Now all you need is the final picture up, with the new light fixture! The old carpet does little justice to how good the dining looks now.

    By Blogger Hazelrah, at 8:37 PM  

  • i am a movie freak and i love to watch movies in free time.recently i watched you again movie it such a fantastic to watch but now i am going to watch The Mechanic movie.i hope this movie is as good like this movie.i will surely gonna watch this are you if yes then follow this link here you can watch or download The Mechanic with greau video quality so enjoy.

    By Anonymous download The Rite, at 4:33 AM  

  • i also preferd to watch movies when i feel bored.i like romantic movie.and my favourite movies are Titanic and the cruel intation movie.this was my favourite movie but now i am going to watch Georgia movie.i hope this movie is as good like this movie.you can also watch or Drive Angry 3D movie with great video quality from here so just enjoy the movie.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home