oregon adventures

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Gresham to Country Ride



Started a week of OHSU acting playing a high blood pressure patient in the finals for the fourth year students. So afterwards crawled through traffic to Gresham city park to get in a bike ride. Have an Olympic distance tri this weekend, so I wanted to do at least 30 miles. As soon as I started though, I was really tired and didn't even feel like riding, but pushed on and added some hills since the tri has a 450 foot hill in the middle of the ride. Got to where I could just see Mt Hood through the trees and took a picture and headed back picking up steam in the second half of the ride and finishing with 25.3 miles at a 16.3 average. Went home and got my daughter Debbie and went out for Thai food, I love that peanut sauce.

3 Comments:

  • Jeff,

    Nice ride. Thats a good shot of Hood. I'm glad your feeling as bad as I feel :). Our times at Pacific Crest should be similar. See you tomorrow. K

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:18 AM  

  • Great job on getting out there after your race! ..but even better on the Thai food... That sauce is called sa-tay..yum!

    By Blogger Deb, at 6:46 PM  

  • jeff that's a great photo! best of luck this weekend i'm looking forward to that report and photos? -- thai food is good, i don't go enough to remember that sauce but i had thai tea last time (it has coconut milk in it) and thought it was great!

    By Blogger Neese, at 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home